Though furnaces and air conditioners keep us comfortable all year long, they also cost a lot to install and operate. However, you can cut your heating and cooling costs way down with a little help from the professionals. For more information, call Fawcett Oil at (855) 529-9633.
- Would you like to learn more about air filters? Check out this page from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Changing your air filter every month is important for lengthening the life of your air conditioner. Learn some of the other benefits at this page from Greeniacs.com.
- Are you looking for ways to increase the efficiency of your central air conditioner? Check out this page from National Geographic.
- Nearly half of all American homes use natural gas for space heating. Learn more about residential energy consumption at this page from the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- Do you have air leaks in your home? Learn how to seal them at this page from EnergySavers.gov.